When we debate the merits of solo ads and their usefulness in marketing campaigns, it is important that you understand these ads properly. A solo ad is a type of marketing strategy that is very useful for people who may want to market their products and services on a tight budget. Instead of doing next to no marketing, these individuals can get their message across to a lot of prospective customers.
The best solo ads work by sending an email message to a vendor’s specific list of subscribers who are interested in your niche. This ensures that everyone reading your message is someone who has an interesting in buying what you are offering. This is a lot better than buying cold traffic from other sources.
While cold traffic buying does increase the number of people coming to your site, which can get it more recognition, these people are often uninterested in your niche. This means that you might only turn 1 or 2 percent of paid traffic into a potential customer.
Meanwhile, online businesses that advertise their products authentically and have interesting websites can achieve much higher conversion rates through solo ads. As long as you are doing business with the right type of vendor, you are driving interested traffic to your site. These individuals will not only come to your site one time through the email message, but they will likely subscribe because they want what you are offering.
Here is how you get a solo ad set up within a few days:
- Ensure you have an enticing landing page for your site.
- Perfect the sales copy you plan on including in the email. Make sure it is authentic and not over-exaggerated.
- Find a vendor that sells solo ads and talk with them about their methods.
- Agree to a certain number of ads or clicks and pay the vendor.
- Ensure you have a tracking system in place for seeing how the solo ad performs.